How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Medication and WITHOUT Having To Wear A Support or Brace…
If you’re living with painful, swollen, or achy knees – it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
Maybe there was an injury years ago that you thought you healed from, or you’re not sure where it’s coming from – but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our Physical Therapy clinic. And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Is there something I can do?”…
“Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months – sometimes more?”…
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it’ll eventually go away on it’s own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, Knee Pain will be a thing of the past… But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people go to their Doctor, and are advised to “rest”, “try this prescription medication” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s no better” – but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and maybe a knee brace, or referral to a “specialist”.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion – it often leads people to delay making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal to have knee pain. But it doesn’t!
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain – and as soon as they wore off knee pain stopped you in your tracks again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You sought help from other healthcare professionals or a physical therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- You’ve tried using things like knee supports, but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
- You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ – but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Knee Pain Quickly?”..
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed…EXCEPT GETTING WEAKER, or the pain and swelling gets worse
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
- Avoid sitting with the knee bent for prolonged periods – the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit with your knee bent for prolonged periods of time, it prevents the joint from circulating joint fluid across the surface of the joint which lubricates the joint and brings nutrition to the cartilage.. -What’s best is if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises to shock absorb for your joint alongside hands-on treatment to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical therapy is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact at the Form & Function Physical Therapy Clinic it’s one of the most common issues we see active adults living with. If your knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Form and Function Physical Therapy in Rancho Cucamonga can help you live with less knee pain – we invite you to start with a low cost, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics
Note: There are multiple ways to get started with PT at Form and Function- If you are unsure if it is right for you, book a Discovery Visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – with a low financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Form & Function Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your knee pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
- We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
- We can help you avoid dangerous knee surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
- We can help you get back to enjoying the activities you may be missing out on right now…
- We can help you to finally return to walking up and down the stairs, and getting out and about without dull, aching knee pain stopping you in your tracks
- Basically… the Physical Therapy Team at Form & Function can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic knee pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our physical therapy clinics in Rancho Cucamonga, California then please just click the button below:
Knee Conditions We Can SUCCESSFULLY Treat
Have you been told you have any of the following conditions?
- Degenerative joint disease
- Knee arthritis
- Meniscal tear / injury
- Patella subluxation / dislocation
- Patella tendinitis / tendinosis
- Patellafemoral pain
- Ligament sprain / injury
- Baker’s Cyst
- OR you may be recovering from surgery
Do NOT live victim to the diagnosis! You certainly may have one of these conditions, but it doesn’t mean that it is the source of your pain. It also does not mean that you need expensive imaging to confirm this condition. In fact, more people have similar issues, but have little to no pain and function actively without limitations.